Working through and submitting your tax return can be complicated and needlessly stressful. Let the DIA handle your returns for you – saving you time, saving you hassle and saving your sanity. Our team of highly qualified tax accountants offer a nationwide service and their expertise is available for a fixed fee from as little as £20 monthly or £240 annually, payable via direct debit.
Our unique tax system for driving instructors means there is no need for face-to-face meetings, which substantially reduces the costs and avoids the need for the ever-increasing hourly charge-out rates of the high street tax accountants. Our services, which are available all year round, are provided by telephone and e-mail, giving you unlimited access to highly qualified tax professionals.
The DIA Tax Service for driving instructors will:
All that stress can be taken away with our fixed fee tax service. Our highly qualified tax professionals get to know your affairs in great detail. Our telephone helpline, which is available throughout the year, is staffed exclusively by the same people who work on your accounts and your tax return and it is open between 9.00am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) to answer any queries on your book-keeping or tax affairs.
Monthly: £30 (Payable monthly January to December)
DIA Standard Members
Monthly: £25 (Payable monthly January to December).
DIA Plus Members
Monthly: £20 (Payable monthly January to December).
- To join the DIA Tax Service you must be an existing member of the DIA;
- For tax returns to be filed by 31 January payment must have been made in full to DIA by either debit/credit card or direct debit;
- For tax returns to be filed by 31 January the latest joining date is 25 January, subject to all required information being provided. For new joiners after 25 January no guarantee can be given to meet the 31 January deadline;
- If a member cancels their DIA membership or cancels the DIA Tax Service at anytime before the full payment for the DIA Tax Service has been made to the DIA, the tax service will be suspended and the member will not be entitled to any refund.
- Cancellation & Refund Policies You may cancel the DIA Tax Service within seven days of booking and we will refund 100% of the fee paid, providing the service has not been performed during this 7 day period. If the service has been provided during this 7 day period, no refund will be made. No other refunds will be considered