The definitive Guide to Q&A Technique by Dr John M Wells.
There are many teaching techniques that the driving instructor can employ but even successful instructors often overlook one of the most useful and powerful methods. That technique is to employ question and answer sessions during a driving lesson. Employing this technique can instil confidence in both instructor and pupil, encourage the pupil to adopt a more planned approach to driving, and make the lesson much more interactive.
- The purpose of asking questions
- Types of question Formulating questions
- When to use question & answer technique
- When to avoid question & answer technique
- Responding to your pupil Questions for you to use