- Provides a simple, easy to understand and easy to use template for keeping your business records and gathering the information needed for your tax return
- A detailed guide explaining what expenses you can claim for
- Discuss your draft accounts and tax returns with our tax expert by telephone or email
- Calculate your tax position and provide the timetable for the payment of your tax liabilities
- Look for ways to reduce the amount of tax that you pay
- Complete your annual accounts and tax return
- Once agreed, submit your accounts and tax return electronically to HM Revenue & Customs
- Provide you with ongoing access to our tax expert at any time throughout the year
Tax service – late filing service
January 2020 tax return late-filing service available now for a £139 fixed fee*
If you missed the January 2020 self assessment deadline, and need to file your 2018-2019 return now to be eligible for the Government’s Self Employed Income Support Grant (info on that scheme here) we are offering a one-off service now to ensure you comply and meet the deadline.
The DIA Tax Service can help you pull your financial data together to apply for financial assistance during these uncertain times.
*Non Members £159 | DIA Members £139