Let the DIA handle your tax return.
Play Less. Less Stress.
Working through and submitting your tax return can be complicated and needlessly stressful. Let the DIA handle your returns for you – saving you time, saving you hassle and saving your sanity. We have just launched of a brand new tax service offer exclusively for members of DIA. Our team of highly qualified tax accountants offer a nationwide service and their expertise is available for a fixed fee from as little as £20 monthly or £240 annually, payable via direct debit.
Our unique tax system for driving instructors means there is no need for face-to-face meetings, which substantially reduces the costs and avoids the need for the ever-increasing hourly charge-out rates of the high street tax accountants. Our services, which are available all year round, are provided by telephone and e-mail, giving you unlimited access to highly qualified tax professionals.
The DIA Tax Service has received some fantastic feedback*:
- 90% of tax service members find the DIA Tax Service Easy to use
- 70% of tax service members find it good value for money
- 80% of tax service members would recommend the service to other ADIs
How do I claim this offer?
To further discuss the DIA Tax Service for driving instructors please call us on 020 8686 8010 or follow the link below to join, Terms and Conditions apply.
Annual: £360/Monthly: £30 (Payable monthly January to December)
DIA Standard Members
Annual: £300/Monthly: £25 (Payable monthly January to December).
DIA Plus Members
Annual: £240/Monthly: £20 (Payable monthly January to December).
Please note if you join part way through the year an initial payment for the missed months will be taken by direct debit upon joining.
Not a DIA member?
Why not join the UK’s biggest association of professional driving instructors.
The DIA Tax Service for driving instructors will
- Provide a simple, easy to understand and easy to use template for keeping your business records and gathering the information needed for your tax return;
- A detailed guide explaining what expenses you can claim for;
- Discuss your draft accounts and the tax return by telephone or e-mail;
- Calculate your tax position and provide the timetable for the payment of your tax liabilities;
- Look for ways to reduce the amount of tax that you pay;
- Complete your annual accounts and tax return;
- Once agreed, submit your accounts and tax return electronically to HM Revenue & Customs; and
- Provide you with ongoing access to our tax experts at anytime throughout the year.
Whether you are a PDI, a recently qualified ADI or an Instructor with many years of experience, dealing with HMRC can be stressful. A piece of paper drops through the door that is often full of jargon; the tax demanded is higher than you expected; HMRC query some of your expenses…. etc etc these are problems that you could just do without. What is more, tax legislation is constantly changing.
All that stress can be taken away with our fixed fee tax service. Our highly qualified tax professionals get to know your affairs in great detail. Our telephone helpline, which is available throughout the year, is staffed exclusively by the same people who work on your accounts and your tax return and it is open between 9.00am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) to answer any queries on your book-keeping or tax affairs.
- To join the DIA Tax Service you must be an existing member of the DIA;
- For tax returns to be filed by 31 January payment must have been made in full to DIA by either debit/credit card or direct debit;
- For tax returns to be filed by 31 January the latest joining date is 25 January, subject to all required information being provided. For new joiners after 25 January no guarantee can be given to meet the 31 January deadline;
- If a member cancels their DIA membership or cancels the DIA Tax Service at anytime before the full payment for the DIA Tax Service has been made to the DIA, the tax service will be suspended and the member will not be entitled to any refund.
- Cancellation & Refund Policies You may cancel the DIA Tax Service within seven days of booking and we will refund 100% of the fee paid, providing the service has not been performed during this 7 day period. If the service has been provided during this 7 day period, no refund will be made. No other refunds will be considered.