Sign up to one of the webinars which are taking place on 3 and 4 November for updates on the future of vocational and car and trailer training.
You will hear from Mark Winn, Chief Driving Examiner and Ian Gainford, Vocational Policy Manager.
What’s being discussed
The webinar will update you on:
- staging requirements for lorry and bus tests
- splitting the Driver CPC test in to 2 parts and how to apply to offer Driver CPC part 3a tests
- Ministry of Defence (MOD) examiners and new driving examiners
- vocational test availability and what we are doing to increase this
- government support for vocational driver training
- new rules for towing a trailer or caravan with a car
- the car and trailer towing trainer accreditation scheme
- question and answer session
How to sign up
You can sign up for one of the two vocational testing update webinars:
- Wednesday 3 November, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Thursday 4 November, 1pm to 2pm
If you have any questions you would like the DVSA to answer during the webinar, you can send them in advance by email to: [email protected]
Helping you to apply to offer Driver CPC part 3a tests
The DVSA will soon be sharing information on how to apply for approval to offer Driver CPC part 3a tests. They will be hosting a separate webinar on 10 November to help with the registration and set-up processes.
- Wednesday 10 November, 5pm to 6pm
Sign up as soon as possible to secure your place.
If you cannot attend the webinars
The DVSA will be recording them and sharing a link afterwards so you can watch them at a time that is convenient to you.