Rev up your professional development
British Motor Museum | Friday 24th November 2023
A day dedicated to driving up your professional knowledge and skills, plus presentations and round table discussions on important industry matters and networking with colleagues and key stakeholders
Join us this November for our national conference and a series of valuable CPD workshops. In just one day, walk away with improved knowledge of:
- Regulatory and policy developments in driver and rider training, testing and licensing
- The latest research-led advice on developing Learners and Novice drivers
- Driver and Rider Assistance Technology – how each safety technology works and how to transfer that learning to pupils
- Widening your teaching toolkit – workshops on different teaching approaches to meet the diverse needs of your pupils
- Equality and Diversity – understanding and supporting your pupils better
- Standards Check Bootcamp – drilling down into what really matters in meeting the National Standards for Driver and Rider Trainers
Our venue is the British Motor Museum, at the world’s largest collection of historic British cars, conveniently situated at Junction 12 of the M40.
Tickets include entry to the British Motor Museum
Delegate Registration: 9.00 am | Conference starts: 9.30 am | Finish: 5pm
DIA members receive a £10 discount
off general admission tickets for a limited time
The British Motor Museum
Visitors can explore more than 400 British classic cars from the collections of the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust and the Jaguar Heritage Trust. Our knowledgeable guides will share stories about the people who built the cars and the places where they were produced. Discover the fascinating history behind each vehicle.
The British Motor Museum has 1200 free hard standing parking spaces right outside the venue.
British Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
The British Motor Museum is five minutes from Junction 12 of the M40, on the B4100 near the village of Gaydon. It is signed locally with brown Motor Museum road signs. Exit the M40 at Junction 12 and turn left, following the brown Motor Museum signs. Continue for approximately 1 mile and the entrance to the British Motor Museum is on your left.
If using a Sat Nav for directions we recommend you enter the British Motor Museum as a point of interest rather than using the postcode.
Download our how to find us map and details here.
Where to stay
To cater to various budgets, the British Motor Museum has carefully chosen a variety of local hotels with ratings ranging from 3 to 5 stars. Here are some of their highly recommended options for your consideration.
6.8 miles, 13 minute drive
Mallory Court Hotel and Spa
Harbury Lane, Leamington Spa
Telephone: 01926 330214
16.2 miles, 24 minute drive
Telephone: 01789 279988
10.1 miles, 15 minute drive
Delta Hotel by Marriott
Stratford Road, Warwick
Telephone: 01926 499555